Buy Microsoft Office Now At The Cheapest Price!
If you want to buy Microsoft Office (any editions) at the cheapest price, you had come to the right place. This article discusses everything about Microsoft Office including which version and edition that is most suitable for you, how to get the Office product key, activation, etc.
At the time of writing this article, the Microsoft Office 2013 are just released to the market so Office 2010 is still a prefer option but we also cover Office 2013 in the following section.
As you may know, Microsoft Office 2010 is a comprehensive system of programs, services and solutions for all levels of computer users. It becomes a program that you need to use in your daily jobs.
To meet the varying needs of individuals and organizations, Microsoft offers five different Office 2010 suites. Here is the overview of each edition that you can get at the best deals.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student – suitable for student and entry-level home users, offering the traditional applications for creating documents, worksheets, presentations, and workbooks. For details, visit this page.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business – suite to the basic applications used by small business and home users. This edition includes Excel 2010, Outlook 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Word 2010 and OneNote 2010. Click here for more info.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Standard – It removes Access 2010 from the mix. It offers users who work with documents, worksheets, marketing materials, presentations, notebooks, and of course e-mail and schedules.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Professional – is designed for the business user who needs all the power of the traditional applications as well as access to data management tools. This edition includes Excel 2010, Outlook 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Word 2010, Access 2010, Publisher 2010 and OneNote 2010. Details info can be found here.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus - suitable for the high-end user who collaborates with others, manages data, and needs flexibility, mobility, and coauthoring capabilities.
The Office Web Apps is available with Office 2010 Standard and Professional Plus, and available to the general public through Windows Live, are online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. You can store documents online and work with them from within any Web browser window by using the Office Web Apps.
Note: The Office 2010 Standard and Professional Plus only available via volume licensing. So, for individual that you wish to buy Microsoft Office 2010 online, you cannot get these 2 editions.
Buy Microsoft Office 2010 – Traditional Disc or Product Key Card?
If you want to buy Microsoft Office 2010, you have 2 options: The traditional disc or product key cards.
1.) The traditional disc version of Office 2010 includes the software on a DVD disc, with a product key. Use the disc to install Office 2010 and the Office 2010 product key is available on the case to install and activate Office 2010.
2.) A Product Key Card provides another way to purchase Office with a PC. It includes a 25-character Product Key designed to activate Office 2010 on a preloaded PC.
Here are the Office 2010 Product Key Card features:
¨ Includes 25-character Office 2010 Product Key only, no disc.
¨ Designed to activate Office on 1 PC preloaded with Office 2010 suites. For a limited time, customers buying a PC without Office 2010 preloaded, can download the software at www.office.com/productkeycard.
¨ Licensed for 1 install on single PC only. But you can download a backup free or order a DVD for free.
¨ License cannot be transferred to another PC.
¨ Download backup copy is available at www.office.com/productkeycard.
Please note that the Office 2010 Product Key Card is recommended for:
¨ Customers buying a PC who need Office for new PC only; don’t need to upgrade other home PCs.
¨ Customers buying a PC who don’t require DVD disc and/or are okay downloading the Office 2010 online (if Office not preloaded).
¨ Customers buying a new PC (best experience if customer simply uses the Product Key to activate a PC already preloaded with Office 2010 suites)
¨ For customers who require Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 with a license for three machines in the same household, Office may be purchased in a traditional disc version.
About Office 2010 SP1
You need to purchase Microsoft Office 2010 first before can utilizes the Office 2010 SP1 (free update).
Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) provides the latest updates for Office 2010. This service pack includes two main categories of fixes:
¨ Previously unreleased fixes that were made specifically for this service pack. In addition to general product fixes, these fixes include improvements in stability, performance, and in security.
¨ All the public updates that were released through June 2011, and all the cumulative updates that were released through April 2011.
To download the service pack from Microsoft Update, visit the Microsoft website.
Buy Microsoft Office 2010 that is Most Suitable To You and Get the Best Deals Now!
Where to buy Office 2010 at the best deals? That’s a really important question. You want to be sure that you’re getting a really good deal. So I’ve done some extensive research and found it to be Amazon.com.
If you are entry level user or finding the cheapest edition of Office 2010, then I suggest you get Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student.
If you are more experience user and required Outlook 2010 in your daily tasks, then you better go for Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business.
If you are advanced user, I recommend you go for Microsoft Office 2010 Professional edition.
Note: Office University 2010 is for higher-education students and higher-education faculty only.
Are You Ready Buy and Explore Office 2013 Suites?
This will be the latest version of Microsoft Office suites. PLease note that the Office 2013 required Windows 7/8 to run the applications. The following are the three popular versions:
- Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 – Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote 2013.
- Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 – Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook 2013.
- Microsoft Office Professional 2013 – Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access 2013.
For more info on each of the Office 2013 suite above, visit this page.
Where to Buy Discounted Office 2007 Suites?
There are several Office 2007 suites and each of them is target for different markets to fulfill the individual or business needs.
So basically if you are using Microsoft Office at home, work, or school, here are the 4 major suites:
- Office Home and Student 2007
- Office Standard 2007
- Office Small Business 2007
- Office Professional 2007
If you need to get five or more licenses for your company/organizations, Microsoft Office 2007 offers two suites that are available through Volume Licensing:
- Office Enterprise 2007
- Office Professional Plus 2007
How About Microsoft Office For Mac 2011?
The Microsoft Office 2011 is the latest version of Office suite for Mac. It helps your family make the most of every opportunity, every day, from managing home projects and planning important gatherings to helping your kids polish their homework.
You can use it to create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Communicate and share with family, friends, and colleagues, whether they’re on Macs or PCs. There are two different versions of Office for Mac:
¨ Microsoft Office Mac 2011 Home & Student – Includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2011.
¨ Microsoft Office Mac 2011 Home & Business – Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook 2011.
For more info about the above 2 versions of Office 2011, click here.